At Asian Tech Co., Ltd. (hereby referred to as “our company”) your privacy and the protection of your personal and financial information is key priority. We have therefore created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate how Asian Tech collects, stores, uses and processes the personal information that those who use our website (hereby referred to as “our users”) provide us through www.asiantech.vn (hereby referred to as “our website”).
1. Personal information
Personal information refers to personal details such as the address, name, telephone number, e-mail address and bank account number of our users.
2. Why we ask for personal information
Asian Tech will seek the consent of our users prior to using or sharing their personal information for any purpose beyond the requirements for which it was originally collected, listed below.
- To provide, run and manage our website
- To provide a safe and secure environment for the usage of our website
- To investigate, collect and analyse data to continually improve our website
- To send information about our company or any of our business partners, service vendors and authorized third-party agents
- To maintain communication between our company and our users
- For any other purpose, with the prior permission of our users
- For any objectives that accompany (1) - (6) listed above
3. Disclosure of personal information to third party sites
Asian Tech does not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. We will seek your consent prior to using or sharing your personal information for any purpose beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected.
Asian Tech reserves the right to disclose personal information of our users as necessary within our company or with any of our business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents in the following cases:
- With the prior permission of our users
- In the display of anonymous statistical user data
- In the case where Asian Tech is compelled by applicable law to disclose personal information to government authorities or other third parties
- In an apparent emergency
- In any sale to a third party of our company or a portion of its assets
- In order to mount a legal claim or defense.
4. Security and retention of personal information
Asian Tech follows required and appropriate security and administrative measures to protect, edit and retain our users’ personal information.
Asian Tech reserves the right to change, modify, or update this statement at any time without prior notice.