Web Front-end Engineer
level Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
- Works closely with designers and backend engineers in order to create websites targeting multiple devices for our customers.
- Researches and shares front-end tips and best practices with team members and other developers.
- Designs, integrates and develops efficient and transferable front-end features/systems using the latest workflow tools/frameworks.
- Has attention to detail and identifies potential performance weak spots.
- Does code-review for other team members' work.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Very strong foundation in HTML5/CSS3/JS and preprocessing CSS languages such as LESS/SASS.
- Ample experience in navigating Photoshop and saving images for the web. You will be able to produce the exact looking website UI based on the provided design.
- Experience using 1 of the following Front-End frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation.
- Intermediate knowledge of Responsive Web Design.
- Experienced in using Git and Github.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging including tools like Chrome Dev Tool.
- Possesses good English for everyday and technical communication.
Advanced Skills (optional):
- Experienced with 1 of the popular JS MVC frameworks like AngularJS, Backbone, ReactJS.
- Experienced with backend development (PHP, NodeJS, Ruby)
- Eyesight 10/10 and able to tell pixels apart on-screen from 10 meters away.
- Can differentiate all 50 shades of Grey.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.