Unity Developer (Senior)
level Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
What You Will Do
- Analyze and understand requirement.
- Develop code base for Unity Game project.
- Work closely with project manager for technical aspects of assigned project.
- Participate in code review and optimize code for maximizing system performance.
- Report to technology manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities for more junior members.
What You Are Good At
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 3 years of development experience in Game industry.
- Strong experience working with Unity3D platform and C#.
- Solid knowledge and experience with APIs and SNS.
- Experience in optimizing Unity games for Mobile devices (iOS & Android)
- Graphic development (2D & 3D), capable of understanding about shader, and rendering pipeline.
- Be creative and good sense at user experiences.
- Good understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Able to coach and mentor junior members.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.