- Participate to project as team leader or senior developer to develop code base for Web application.
- Perform code review and code optimization for maximizing system performance.
- Take part of the Technical Support team to ensure all projects are following all defined standards and practices.
- Be a liaison between project manager and technical members to ensure qualified project deliverables.
- Initiate/Lead/Coordinate technical research and training to technical team members.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in one or more web base development environments: PHP, Ruby, and Java.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge about OOP/AOP and design patterns.
- Experience working with system design, architecture, infra system.
- Experience working with popular framework for the respective development environment.
- Good at DB concept and DB design.
- Familiar working with Linux commands and Web server and application server tools.
- Experience working with source version control (Git/Github is preferred).
- Knowledge with Socket programing/RMI/Web Service/Security is a plus.
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Able to coach and mentor junior members.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com.