Software Process Engineer
level Intermediate / Advanced
- Works in a team to interpret, implement and evaluate adequacy of quality assurance (QA) standards.
- Contributes to the evolvement of the project Process and Standard.
- Reviews the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Documents internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigates customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Develops, recommends and monitors corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepares reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Evaluates audit findings and implements appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitors risk management activities.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Very good communication skills - verbal and written.
- 2+ years of working experience in IT projects.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Good command of English
Advanced Skills (optional):
- 1+ year of experience as project manager.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Any Certifications an advantage including PMP, PMI, PRINCE 2, Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer,
- Quality Improvement Associate.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com.