level Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
What You Will Do:
- Analyze system requirement and review specifications
- Develop OOP code base for Web application using Ruby on Rails framework
- Design system component and determine production environments.
- Participate in creating solutions for high-level requirement.
- Work closely with project manager and UX designer.
- Ensure Unit testing is done for all developed code
- Participate in code review and optimization to maximize system performance.
- Report to Ruby team manager, and proactively contribute to skills building activities for members in the team.
What You Are Good At:
- At least 1 year experience as a Web developer.
- Familiar working with Linux.
- Solid knowledge and experience about OOP and MVC model.
- Good knowledge or experienced with NoSQL, Cache, LESS/SASS/SCSS, frontend-framework (angularjs, reactjs polymerjs, …), Jenkin, deploy to AWS (EC2, S3, …), Agile/Scrum.
- Experienced working with git (Github, Gitlab, bitbucket, …)
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Able to coach and mentor junior members.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.