Quality Control Engineer
level Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
- Analyses assigned project’s requirement and review specifications
- Develops assigned project’s test plan and test cases
- Executes testing and report testing status to relevant stakeholders.
- Works closely with project manager for quality aspect of assigned project.
- Leads a small QC team in assigned project
- Reports to team manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities for more junior members.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Graduated or obtain BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience working with Web based or mobile apps testing.
- Good knowledge about software testing: functional testing, integration testing, performance testing.
- Experience developing test plan, test cases, and test report.
- Excellent analytical skill and systematically thinking.
- Good knowledge or experience with automation testing is beneficial.
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good time management, organisational, and problem solving skill.
- Able to coach and mentor junior members.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com.