level Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
- Works as Project Manager of Web/Mobile projects, giving you responsibility for the success of the assigned project.
- Manages projects through all stages of the software project life cycle from initiation to closure.
- Manages people in accordance with respective team managers (BA/Technical/Quality/Communicator) and resource management team.
- Manages customer expectation and deliver committed contents on defined timelines.
- Manages scope, project plan and track task assignments of team members.
- Be responsible for the quality of all project deliverables.
- Works closely with PMO for project status tracking, risks and action plans.
- Collaborates with other stakeholders like HR, Device team, Network team, Finance team for related aspects concerning assigned project and project team members.
- Contributes proactively to PMO for process improvement and audit activities.
- Support sales team for project proposals as required.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Experience in managing software projects consisting of different roles like BA, Developers, Tester, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills and conflict management.
- Good experience in managing project through all project management processes (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing).
- Competent understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of web (PHP/Ruby/Java/.NET) or mobile (iOS/Android) applications.
- Confident management of project schedules and tracking detailed task assignments.
- Experience managing large-scale projects and/or multiple project management.
- Ability to discuss and negotiate with client directly or with communication assistant regardless of language matter.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, with the capability to handle different types of people.
- Good motivation and problem solving skill.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented working style.
- Thorough understanding of the necessary traceability on each deliverable from requirement to user acceptance.
- Good sense of business logic view and prioritisation of work according to business requirements.
- Certification in project management is preferable.
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior members.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Minimum Intermediate level in English (spoken and written); Japanese speaking is a big plus
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.