level Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
- Analyses system requirement and review specifications
- Join PHP project to work with OOP code base for Web applications using PHP framework:
Laravel, Symfony2, Zend, etc.
- Participate in creating solutions/estimations for high-level requirements.
- Work closely with project manager for project assignments.
- Ensure thorough Unit testing is done for all developed codes.
- Participate in code review and optimisation to maximise system performance.
- Report to PHP Team manager and Resource Management director for personal career development plan and
performance related matters.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 1 years experience working with web based applications.
- Experienced with PHP development frameworks: Laravel, Symfony2, Zend, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience about OOP and MVC model.
- Experienced working with source version control (Git is preferred).
- Familiar working with Linux. Coding with integral unit testing.
- Good knowledge or experience with Redis, Cache, NodeJs, LESS/SASS/SCSS, Jenkin, AWS (EC2, S3, …),
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Good time management and problem solving skills.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com.