level Intermediate / Advanced
- Analyses system requirement and design system
- Develops code base for .NET project.
- Works closely with project manager for technical aspects of assigned project.
- Ensures Unit testing is done for all developed code.
- Does code-reviewing and optimises system performance.
- Leads a small technical team (3-5 members) for assigned project.
- Reports to technology manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities for more junior members.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience working with .NET project (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET).
- Experience working with Framework like Entity Framework/WCF/etc.
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2010.
- Solid understanding of SOAP and REST based web service protocols.
- Good understanding and application of design patterns.
- Strong understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Able to coach and mentor junior members.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com.