level Beginner / Intermediate
- Analyses system requirement and review specifications
- Develops code base for iOS application.
- Works closely with project manager for technical aspects of assigned projects.
- Ensures Unit Testing is done for all developed code.
- Code reviewing and optimises app performance.
- Leads a small technical team (3-5 members) for assigned project.
- Reports to iOS team manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities to develop more junior members in the team.
Required Qualifications & skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject
- At least 1-year experience as an iOS developer.
- Knowledge foundation programming, object oriented and MVC
- Experienced with iOS SDK, Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, XML.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experienced working with source version control (SVN, Git/Github is preferred).
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
Advanced skills (optional):
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Have published at least one original iOS app
- Experience with Xcode, cross platform mobile development.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Being able to coach and mentor junior members.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com.