HR Manager or Leader
- Plan and execute HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the business objectives
- Manage and control the recruitment and talent management process.
- Develop, maintain, update the company policy and standard system.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- BS/MS degree, with strong preference for a major in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 3 years experiences with the position of Human Resources Manager (especially in IT Companies). Deep understanding about IT labor market is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Dynamic personality with ease to adapt with change.
- Solid capacity and experience for talent acquisition of IT resources at different levels.
- People oriented and results driven.
Strong organisational skill to handle different functions and processes of HR department.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- High requirement of English speaking & writing skill (IELTS 6.0+).
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.