level Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
What You Are Good At:
- Interested in game developing
- Relevant art degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous professional work experience as an artist.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- 2D Artist: Good working knowledge and proficiency in Photoshop, AI etc.
- 3D Artist: Good working knowledge and proficiency in Maya, 3dsmax etc.
- 3D Artist: Solid understanding of polygon modeling, UV editing, Character Rigging, etc. in Maya or Max.
- Solid understanding of game software’s and tools.
- Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.