Corporate Media Coordinator
level Intermediate / Advanced
- Manage company’s facebook page with posts composing for company activities and promoting consistent image about the company image branding: text content, images, video, etc.
- Plan and execute company events with all employees
- Manage company’s Facebook, Twitter and main website.
- Protect company good reputation by implementing framework to prevent possible hazards and/or to react in case of unfavorable events happen.
- Host internal media related activities by coordinating different teams, groups, individuals to organize marketing events, social campaigns and internal events such as:
- Weekly company meeting (music performance, presentations, game shows)
- Company trip, team building, year-end celebration events
- University Open days.
- IT related conferences.
- Charity & Donation Trips.
- Events that you come up internally!
Qualification & Skills
- Good knowledge on social network, experienced in running a corporate fan page.
- Excellent presentation skill using MS PowerPoint and/or Keynote for Mac
- Interested in caring of detail and posing innovation at work.
- Passionate in photography and graphic design.
- Highly self-motivated, result oriented.
- Good communication skill with capacity of getting along with different type of people.
- Rich experience in planning and handling corporate events.
- High requirement of English speaking & writing skill (IELTS 6.0+).
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance
Apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.