- Join Agile software team to take care of UI designs considering UX for Web or Mobile App following client’s requirement.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders (Client, PM, BA, Dev, QC, etc.) to define UI specs or standards for the app, then follow it to create appropriate designs.
- Proactively contribute to working process devepment; analyze and understand requirement, then shape unique and quality outputs such as mockup, wireframes, prototypes, sample screens, etc.
- Accomplish other assigned tasks properly.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1year experience as an UI Designer for Web or Mobile application.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Excellent adaptability to learn and adopt Japanese common design styles.
- Hands-on experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proficient in design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Intermediate level in English (spoken and written).