Senior Java Developer
- Develop OOP code base for Java project.
- Ensure Unit testing is done for all developed code.
- Participate in code review and optimize code for maximizing system performance.
- Report to team manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities for more junior members.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java core and J2EE programming.
- Strong knowledge about OOP/AOP and Java design patterns.
- Experience working with Framework like Struts/Hibernate/Spring/etc.
- Experience working with source version control (Git/Github is preferred).
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day).
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance.