Java Technical Leader
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team of Java developers through the product development lifecycle.
- Hand-on development of features through architect, design, and implementation.
- Perform code review and code optimization for maximizing system performance.
- Work closely with others to ensure qualified project deliverables.
- Grow and coach technical team members.
What You Are Good At:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with Java with at least 2 years of leadership.
- Experience in implementing big systems: Core Banking, CRM, etc.
- Proven track record of defining architect and design for scalable and stability systems.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience working with Oracle.
- Experience working with source version control (Git/Github is preferred).
- Good knowledge about Web Service, and Security.
- Great problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day).
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance.