- Analyses system requirement and review specifications.
- Develops code base for Java project.
- Works closely with project manager for technical aspects of assigned project.
- Ensures Unit testing is done for all developed code.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 1 years of experience in Java core and J2EE programming.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge about OOP/AOP and Java design patterns.
- Experience working with Framework like Struts/Hibernate/Spring/etc.
- Good at DB concept and DB design.
- Experience working with source version control (Git/Github is preferred).
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day).
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance.