- Handles recruitment activities to find qualified candidates for the company.
- Maintains and updates employee records, legal documents and other Personnel matters (for Vietnamese and expats), efficiently and confidentially.
- Controls compliance for employee payroll, benefits and allowances, in accordance with company policies.
- Works with managers for employee performance evaluation process tracking.
- Monitors and adapts HR policies following applicable laws.
- Operates activities to support common business related to all matters of administrative services (office facilities, housing arrangement for foreign employees, stationery, air tickets, etc.).
- Builds and maintains good relationships with external stakeholders (government offices, building owners, universities, suppliers, etc.).
- Leads and co-ordinates other members to organise work and track their progress.
- Reports to the Resource Management Director and CEO for all relevant aspects of the company’s operation.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BS/MS degree, with strong preference for a major in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- Experience working as HR/Admin position in large companies.
- Solid knowledge about Labor law and labor market in Vietnam.
- Strong relationship with external stakeholders, especially government offices for HR/Admin related matters (labor contract and policies, social insurance, visa applications, work permit applications, etc.).
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as Google Docs).
- Excellent written and spoken English or Japanese.
- Strong organisational, analytical, and persuasive skills.
- Good communication, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Excellent emotional control, professionalism and trustworthiness within the company.
- Strategic thinking and being result-orientated.
- Self-motivation, good learning attitude and a high sense of responsibility.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior members.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day).
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance.