- Analyses system requirement and review specifications.
- Develops code base for Android application.
- Works closely with project manager for technical aspects of assigned project.
- Ensures Unit testing is done for all developed code.
- Participates in code review and optimisation to maximise app performance.
- Leads a small technical team (3-5 members) for assigned project.
- Reports to Android team manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities to develop more junior members in the team.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject.
- At least 3 years experience as an Android developer.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experienced with Android SDK.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with Android studio.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experienced working with source version control (Git/Github is preferred).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Able to coach and mentor junior members.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day).
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance.